Monday, September 26, 2011

Mrs Renwick

Hello Grade 3R, and all the wonderful parents and teachers and friends from Northwest Christian School.
This is my first attempt to publish something on Our Wonderful Blog, so I am hoping that it works.
I just wanted to say a Big Thank you for all your prayers, gifts, phone calls and meals that came my way.
Unfortunately this operation was unexpected and so my life was thrown into turmoil. But with the support from all of you wonderful people, we have managed to pull through
To my parents of all the children in 3R, Mrs Nelson is a fantastic and wonderful teacher, and we are so grateful that she was able to step in at the last moment. Please don't worry as each and every child will be loved and cared for.
I am hoping to return asap but it depends on the Doc.
Please travel safely for those who are going away, have a Blessed time with your children and I will see you all next term.
God Bless to all of you.

Kind Regards,
Jenny Renwick

Please, if there are any worries or problems, feel free to contact me 084 230 6456.

No comments: